1025 Hamilton Street is a 3-story, 35,000 SF building. In the mid-1800's it served as the location of a school. Sometime in the late-1800's it acted as part of the marble yard that existed in the neighborhood. In the early-1900's the property was used as a machine shop that manufactured boring bars for locomotives and lathe work.
Today, the building is comprised of a large open industrial space with clerestory windows and exposed structural trusses, commercial loft spaces. This dramatic property awaits new creative class users to enliven its spaces.